In 2004 I founded Altered Esthetics, a volunteer-driven arts organization.
Altered Esthetics works to sustain the role of artists as a voice of society through our exhibits, events, services, workshops, and programs.
Over the past 8 years, I have remained an active board member, serving the organization and community by:
- Seeking and receiving federal 501(c)3 nonproﬁt status
- Cultivating donor, vendor and client relationships
- Standardizing transparent accounting practices
- Designing and implementing development plan
- Leading communications strategy
- Establishing strong partnerships
- Sustaining the organization’s role in the Twin Cities arts community.