I currently serve as the Executive Director of the West Bank Business Association.
The mission of the West Bank Business Association (WBBA) is to strengthen and celebrate the neighborhood by promoting the area and connections between its residents, businesses, institutions, and organizations.
WBBA is dedicated to preserving the neighborhood’s strengths while identifying and helping address the neighborhood’s changing needs bringing positive improvements to all, while serving as a resource for all of the business and commercial property owners on the West Bank. I’m excited to serve this area and be a part of sustaining and enhancing the vibrancy of the West Bank. I help the West Bank Community and our organization through:
- Managing programs that improve the area, such as Graffiti Prevention and Facade Grants
- Creating and implementing both short and long-term strategic plans for the organization.
- Refining accounting to increase budget accuracy and ensure smooth management of cashflow.
- Securing and sustaining strong local and regional partnerships with other nonprofits – including local institutions, neighboring Business Associations and regional CDCs.
- Managing and coordinating large scale events, such as the West Bank Music Festival
- Improving our online presence, including refining our website and social media tools and increasing outreach to members and guests of the area.